Affectionately known as, Premiere Passionator, I’m the founder of Get Back to Passion and I’m on a mission. What is it? To cut the learning curve for people over 40 actively seeking emotional wholeness, intimate integrity, and passionate personification in their lives. Popular propoganda would have you believe that after 40, you start to dry up, shrivel, and wither. With health concerns, retirement nearing, empty nesting, continuing singleness, dating drama, divorce trauma showing up in your lives in some toxic mix – who has time to be a “woman” or a “man”?
- When you’ve devoted your life to spouse, children, church, charity, community – how do you remember passion?
- When you’ve spent your career overachieving, racking and stacking accomplishments while becoming a stranger to your family – how do you recreate romantic desire?
- When your hormones have lost their minds; when your day begins with medications; when you slog from one day to the next – how do you get your “mojo” back?
- When you look in the mirror totally unable to associate anything remotely passionate with the reflection staring back at you – how do you light the passionate fire in the eyes of that reflection?
- On the rare occasion you do attempt some kind of intimate expression and your physical sensation is failing you – how do you feel again?
No more worries. Come into my garden; a safe space to weed and seed yourself back to wholeness. I’ll keep it simple, make it direct, and – most importantly – something repeatable.
I can show you better than I can tell you. YOU can embrace your after-40 “swagnificence” in a way that surpasses everything you’ve ever experienced. YOU can enjoy being magnetic to your partner – even after 40. YOU can be the person you’ve always dreamed you could be – even after 40. I can absolutely guide YOU back to passion. One thing is certain. Once you’re back . . . you’ll NEVER allow yourself to leave again. I’ve got a toolkit and I’m willing to share.