Affectionately known as, Premiere Passionator, the founder of the Get Back to Passion is on a mission. What is it? To cut the learning curve for people over 40 actively seeking emotional wholeness, intimate integrity, and passionate personification in their lives. Popular propoganda would have you believe that after 40, you start to dry up, shrivel, and wither. With health concerns, retirement nearing, empty nesting, continuing singleness, dating drama, divorce trauma showing up in your lives in some toxic mix – who has time to be a “woman” or a “man”?
- When you’ve devoted your life to spouse, children, church, charity, community – how do you remember passion?
- When you’ve spent your career overachieving, racking and stacking accomplishments while becoming a stranger to your family – how do you recreate romantic desire?
- When your hormones have lost their minds; when your day begins with medications; when you slog from one day to the next – how do you get your “mojo” back?
- When you look in the mirror totally unable to associate anything remotely passionate with the reflection staring back at you – how do you light the passionate fire in the eyes of that reflection?
- On the rare occasion you do attempt some kind of intimate expression and your physical sensation is failing you – how do you feel again?
No more worries. I’m here to help. Come into my garden. Let me help weed and seed you back to wholeness. I’ll keep it simple, make it direct, and – most importantly – something you can repeat anytime without me. You see, I’ve been there. I was 40 years old, marrying for the first time, a man nearly 12 years my junior who wasn’t the genetic father of my only child. And then my husband lost his job and had no income for 18 months. Consequently, I ended up in foreclosure with two Chapter 13s, trying to keep a house I lost anyway. And my mother got Alzheimer’s and came to live with my new family for three years before I finally had to put her in a nursing home because she started wandering out of house and was no longer safe alone in the house. What else do you do when you can’t afford in-home care and you have to keep your day job because you’re the only money your family sees? Then my parents are dead. Then my husband left. And I was putting my daughter through college alone because she, in spite of everything, is maintaining an Honors Level GPA while studying ballet AND biology. And, did I mention – I’m over 50 YEARS OLD?
Who’s supposed to be less desirable than a 50-plus-year-old African-American woman in a culture that worships 20-year-old Caucasian near-nudity? Who is supposed to be more disconnected from passion, romance, and emotional wholeness? How do you create a healthy, wholistic, spiritually sound, emotionally nurturing attitude toward life and all things pleasurable AFTER coming out of something like that?
I can show you better than I can tell you. YOU can embrace your after-40 “swagnificence” in a way that surpasses everything you’ve ever experienced. YOU can enjoy being magnetic to your partner – even over 40. YOU can be the person you’ve always dreamed you could be – even after 40. I can absolutely guide YOU back to passion. One thing is certain. Once you’re back . . . you’ll NEVER allow yourself to leave again. I’ve got the toolbox and I’m willing to share.